* This post is on behalf of NORML Appalachia of Ohio *
Ohio Cannabis Lobby Day 2021, held on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, is a public event to educate lawmakers and the general public about cannabis and to discuss the need for cannabis patient rights and legalize adult cannabis use in Ohio and regulate. There is also a need to shed light on the lack of access to legal medical cannabis in poor and minority communities.
Participants can register for personal participation in one or more of the following ways:
- Set up a table with classroom materials
- Make a speech to lawmakers and the public
- Take part in a discussion forum
- Join a two-person team to speak directly to lawmakers
- Take part in public conversations
Guests who can only participate virtually, please register online here.
This event was made possible with the support of representative Juanita Brent of Cleveland, Ohio, along with other members of the Ohio cannabis community.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Wed. October 13, 2021
Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Ohio State House Atrium, 1 Capitol Square, Columbus, OH 43215
See you in the state house!